Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Michigan State Updates

Featured Replies

I like a spreadout and let Harrell work underneath for a dunk.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just puked. I think I'm going to have either a stroke or a heart attack now. Not sure which, but one of them l...

If I'm MSU there, I'd have called timeout at halfcourt. Still would've been about 1.5 left. Set up a play for the win. Better than a halfcourt heave.

Wow what a game. I wouldn't have wanted to be a UL fan with him at the line, however he got a great bounce. Great game!

Schilling gone for MSU and now both of their big guys are gone. If Louisville can just weather the Spartan shooting you have to like UL's chances. Work it in to Harrell over, and over, and over.

Verne makes every other play as if he's calling a 40 foot winning birdie putt by Tiger at the Masters.

 

"He rolled that off his finger tips for the layup! My goodness!!"

Schilling gone for MSU and now both of their big guys are gone. If Louisville can just weather the Spartan shooting you have to like UL's chances. Work it in to Harrell over, and over, and over.

 

Got to score

Holy crap are the UL bigs ever soft with the ball tonight.

 

I cannot believe Harrell is playing this poorly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.