March 29, 201511 yr Cards are looking strong. They seem to be in control of this game. Some great 3 pointers by MSU is keeping them in the game. I know a lot of UK fans will disagree, but personally I would love to see a UK vs UL title game. If UK doesn't win it, I want UL to win.
March 29, 201511 yr Announcers cited a game statistic that should strongly favor UL - I hate when they do that....
March 29, 201511 yr With 9 min left in 2nd half. UL has 2 fg by Rozier off of steals, otherwise 0-13. WOW
March 29, 201511 yr With 9 min left in 2nd half. UL has 2 fg by Rozier off of steals, otherwise 0-13. WOW The good news is that can't continue, right?
March 29, 201511 yr The good news is that can't continue, right? .....maybe.... No motion, standing around, 1 on 1, and no rebounds - because of the lack of motion. The confidence factor is killing them. They know they are in the 'cold snap' and do not seem to know how to get out of it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.