Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elite 8 Thoughts and Comments

Featured Replies

Some thoughts now that the Elite 8 is set.

Cats 37-0

2 teams from the state of Kentucky

Conference Breakdown:

3-ACC

2-Big Ten

1-SEC

1-Pac 12

1-West Coast

I picked 7 of 8 in my bracket and have my final 4 still in tact.

Duke vs Gonzaga is a toss up but I think Duke by 8

 

Louisville vs Michigan State... Jeez no idea right now

 

Arizona vs Wisconsin marquee match up so far... Arizona by 5

 

Notre Dame vs Kentucky...just win baby Go Cats

I got all 8. Really made up ground in my brackets. Nervous about Gonzaga making it and Arizona .

I picked 7 of 8 in my bracket and have my final 4 still in tact.

 

Nice job, I'm envious. My bracket was toast by 3 o'clock of the first day.

I have 6, The Louiville bracket is the one I don't have any in but have all the other regional finals correct.

Nc state let me down. I have 5 of the elite 8 though. *sigh*

The east bracket and any team that starts with a V. killed me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.