Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Cincinnati Updates (NCAA 3rd Round)

Featured Replies

WCS is going to foul out of this game. Just no way he makes it the rest of the way without picking up one more.

  • Replies 114
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

4 fouls on WCS that's big because now Johnson and Lee may have to play more. That 3rd foul that should have went on Booker could be big.

I'm not scared, but I'm definitely irritated at what I'm watching.

 

Kentucky is getting obliterated on the boards.

 

Gotta have heart in games like these. Not liking what I am seeing.

  • Author
Honestly, Cincinnati deserves this game so far their effort level is much higher

It also takes talent and playing hard.

  • Author

Hey they did give that one foul to Booker WCS only has 3 fouls.

Hey they did give that one foul to Booker WCS only has 3 fouls.

 

By now I honestly have no idea how many he has. I thought he might've had five already as close as he's been to some where they called something.

As poorly as Kentucky has played and out-toughed they've been at times, they're up 46-35 with around 9 minutes left. Giving up barely more than a point a minute for the game.

Has Lee played?

 

Yes, but only in that first rotation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.