March 21, 201511 yr Author Harrison gets a T as he should have but tell me if you give one for that how did Ellis not get one!
March 21, 201511 yr UK needs to get out the bull:poop: out of their heads and get back to playing basketball.
March 21, 201511 yr It's on UK not to respond to Ellis doing those types of things. They haven't seen many thugs this year in fairness.
March 21, 201511 yr Author WCS should have flopped when Ellis hit him in the side of the head as he went to post as he flopped when Willie bumped him.
March 21, 201511 yr I would like to see what Booker runs in a 40 yard dash. He is explosively fast on the dribble.
March 21, 201511 yr Author 39-32 UK timeout UC we still haven't played well and still have the same lead as at the half. Also if you are a UC fan they have missed several point blank shots at the rim they should have made.
March 21, 201511 yr So because the officials blew their whistle early they just cost UK the alternate possession.
March 21, 201511 yr I'm not scared, but I'm definitely irritated at what I'm watching. Kentucky is getting obliterated on the boards.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.