Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Ray Has Been Fired

Featured Replies

After three years at MSU.

Why?

 

 

I agree. I thought he had done a fairly good job. Had them playing well toward end of year.

  • Author

Kenny Payne looks like the front runner right now...

4* 2016 recruit DeMarcus Simonds de-committed as a result of this.

Kenny Payne is being mentioned at MSU and DePaul. This could be the year he leaves UK

Kenny Payne is being mentioned at MSU and DePaul. This could be the year he leaves UK

 

Would Payne really jump though? I don't really see the attraction from either program.

Would Payne really jump though? I don't really see the attraction from either program.

 

Well he makes a crap load of money at UK as an assistant but I guess it depends on his ambitions of being a head coach.

Oops

image.jpg

Wrong thread

It likely has as much to do with Ole Miss making tourney two of last three years as anything. State has the Louisville complex when it comes to Ole Miss

They will want to make a decent splash here. I could see them going for Prohm at Murray, Ben Howland, or I even heard Seth Greenberg might be looking for a comeback.

They may land him, but remember Prohm turned down this job ($1.5 million) before the Bulldogs hired Ray.

Well he makes a crap load of money at UK as an assistant but I guess it depends on his ambitions of being a head coach.

 

That's what I'm thinking. Why leave a good situation as an assistant to coach a program that probably won't be going anywhere anytime soon. I just don't see Payne leaving unless he is sure his team will be competitive in the next two or three years.

Goodman says Ben Howland is the front-runner. Of course , I read the same about him at DePaul.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.