Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

YUM Center seating question

Featured Replies

  • Author

LOL, seriously, that is about what I figured and I DO appreciate your help.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I know is it's the best venue you'll ever watch an event in! :banana:
I agree. Best venue in college basketball.
I agree. Best venue in college basketball.

 

It's a little corporate and sterile during basketball games for me, but I think a lot of people who used to have tickets in Freedom Hall feel that way. It'll feel like home eventually.

It's a little corporate and sterile during basketball games for me, but I think a lot of people who used to have tickets in Freedom Hall feel that way. It'll feel like home eventually.

 

Not a college feel to it, but just overall venue quality it is as good as it gets.

It's a little corporate and sterile during basketball games for me, but I think a lot of people who used to have tickets in Freedom Hall feel that way. It'll feel like home eventually.

 

I think the corporate feel has way more to do with UofL than it does the Yum Center. You are right, I felt the same way in Freedom Hall. I guess now it seems even more like that because it's a new building.

  • Author

Sitting upstairs and still in love with the YUM Center so far. Comfy seats and great sight lines.

Sitting upstairs and still in love with the YUM Center so far. Comfy seats and great sight lines.

 

Where you at 2C? I'm in 320 and my view is great as well.

Where you at 2C? I'm in 320 and my view is great as well.

 

Great view to watch your Bearcats go down!

Sitting upstairs and still in love with the YUM Center so far. Comfy seats and great sight lines.

 

Where you at 2C? I'm in 320 and my view is great as well.

 

You guys enjoy! :thumb:

  • Author

322

322

 

Which row? I'll stop over in between games to introduce myself.

 

I'll be the guy in a gray long sleeve Cincinnati Bearcats shirt. Shouldn't be hard to pick out in the blue :lol2:

  • Author

I just saw this. Sorry NKU. My phone was useless in there after it got crowded.

I just saw this. Sorry NKU. My phone was useless in there after it got crowded.

 

I just came in here to say the same thing. I tried to check back after the first game ended and couldn't get connection. We'll meet sometime :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.