Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

YUM Center seating question

Featured Replies

I'm sure they are, but that probably doesn't help when trying to purchase tickets...:lol2: :D

 

Haha, I thought he meant he was at the arena, my bad.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, nevermind. BGP isn't letting me upload it for some reason...

Here's a view from my seats for UofL games.

 

I don't understand. Do you watch them with a blanket over your head?

Now I'm getting ticked off.. I've tried two different ways and it won't post.

  • Author

I'm looking at concert tickets for this summer and wondering if the available seat is going to be out of view on the side stage like that.

 

Are they not on the seat?

 

Really? :lol2:

I give up. Sorry NKU. :lol2:

I'm looking at concert tickets for this summer and wondering if the available seat is going to be out of view on the side stage like that.

 

If it's for a concert, I would avoid 104 if at all possible. Or the same sections on the other side.

I give up. Sorry NKU. :lol2:

 

It's all good man. I'll take you word for it that I should be okay.

 

Is the picture on your phone? I can PM you my number if that works. It seems you've gone to great lengths already.

It's all good man. I'll take you word for it that I should be okay.

 

Is the picture on your phone? I can PM you my number if that works. It seems you've gone to great lengths already.

 

Yeah it is!

  • Author
If it's for a concert, I would avoid 104 if at all possible. Or the same sections on the other side.
We ended up picking up something in 115 instead. Thanks for the advice.
  • Author

Now for a Basketball question...

 

 

This saturday in the NCAA tournament, the UCLA/UAB game tips off at 12:10 and UK plays at 12:45

 

What time will they open the gates at the YUM! Center for that first game?

Now for a Basketball question...

 

 

This saturday in the NCAA tournament, the UCLA/UAB game tips off at 12:10 and UK plays at 12:45

 

What time will they open the gates at the YUM! Center for that first game?

 

I'd say probably around 11, but I'm not positive...

  • Author

That is almost helpful Deuce, thanks. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.