Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

YUM Center seating question

Featured Replies

If I am standing on the court (or stage in this case) looking up at section 104, do the seat numbers run left to right or right to left?

 

In other words, would seat #1 be on the isle next to section 105 (right to left) or section 103 (left to right)?

 

 

yum.JPG

  • Replies 42
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea. :lol2:

  • Author
No idea. :lol2:
No Soup For You!!!
No Soup For You!!!

 

Yeah sorry... My seats are in the front row of 318, but we sit directly in the middle of the aisle, and I've honestly never paid attention to which way the numbers run.

I'm fairly certain that looking up from the floor, all seat numbers run left to right.

 

So seat No. 1 in 104 would be on the side of 103.

Are they not on the seat?

 

I'm sure they are, but that probably doesn't help when trying to purchase tickets...:lol2: :D

I'm sure they are, but that probably doesn't help when trying to purchase tickets...:lol2: :D

 

:lol2:

All I know is it's the best venue you'll ever watch an event in! :banana:

All I know is it's the best venue you'll ever watch an event in! :banana:

 

That's good news because I'm in section 320 for Saturday's NCAA Session and was worried how the views would be. The few people I've talked to all said all the sight lines are good and I shouldn't have any trouble seeing the action.

Have no idea which direction the seats go, but I got the boys a couple tickets for the first session off stub hub. They are in sec 209 row H.

$15 a ticket. They texted me and said a lot of ISU fans are there. Go Clones.

That's good news because I'm in section 320 for Saturday's NCAA Session and was worried how the views would be. The few people I've talked to all said all the sight lines are good and I shouldn't have any trouble seeing the action.

 

They're correct. The sightlines are all good. Some of the seats get a little high up, but you shouldn't have a problem. I've sat in places all over that arena and sure, some are notably better than others, but I've never really been able to complain.

That's good news because I'm in section 320 for Saturday's NCAA Session and was worried how the views would be. The few people I've talked to all said all the sight lines are good and I shouldn't have any trouble seeing the action.

 

How high are you in 320? My seats are in the front row of 318 and I love them... I'll try to post a pic if I can.

They're correct. The sightlines are all good. Some of the seats get a little high up, but you shouldn't have a problem. I've sat in places all over that arena and sure, some a notably better than others, but I've never really been able to complain.

 

Awesome. The seats we have are up near the top but as long as the sightlines are good I think we'll be fine. Now I'm just hoping UC can win tonight to make it even more worth it.

How high are you in 320? My seats are in the front row of 318 and I love them... I'll try to post a pic if I can.

 

R. Which apparently is like 4-5 rows from the top.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.