Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jameis Winston may not attend draft

Featured Replies

Jameis Winston, who is widely projected to be selected with the No. 1 overall pick, does not plan to attend the 2015 NFL draft, as he currently prefers to spend that day with family and friends in Alabama, his father told ESPN.com on Monday.

 

Antonor Winston told ESPN.com's David Hale that the plan for now was for his son not to attend the draft, but the decision "was not set in stone." The draft will be held in Chicago from April 30 to May 2.

 

 

 

Jameis Winston plans not to attend NFL draft -- source - ESPN

Jameis Winston, who is widely projected to be selected with the No. 1 overall pick, does not plan to attend the 2015 NFL draft, as he currently prefers to spend that day with family and friends in Alabama, his father told ESPN.com on Monday.

 

Antonor Winston told ESPN.com's David Hale that the plan for now was for his son not to attend the draft, but the decision "was not set in stone." The draft will be held in Chicago from April 30 to May 2.

 

 

 

Jameis Winston plans not to attend NFL draft -- source - ESPN

 

I get it but I don't get it. In a weird way I almost don't blame him. At the same time I do think he should go. I also think this will be blown way out of proportion because it is Jameis......

Be funny if he was at Disney and they ran a live commercial of him there while everyone else was at the draft.

Has a No 1 ever not attended the draft?

Has a No 1 ever not attended the draft?
I think I heard it would be the first time in 22 years the #1 pick wasn't at the draft. It was in the cafeteria at lunch so it was noisy and I could be mistaken. I'm thinking he wouldn't be the first to not go to the draft.

Is he really going to be the #1 pick?

Can't imagine passing as I think it would be so cool to be there with your family and walk out onto the stage but being at home with a bunch of friends and family is a close second.

  • Author
Is he really going to be the #1 pick?

 

If we are to believe what Bucs are selling, that they are all in on him.

 

Course we know the type of subterfuge that goes on this time of year.

Is he really going to be the #1 pick?

 

Without a doubt he will.

Maybe the poor little guy just couldn't stand not being picked overall #1 and wants to avoid the embarrassment. Doesn't want to get caught on camera throwing a temper tantrum!

I don't think it's a big deal, but others certainly will. What's the benefit of being there? Extra interviews? Extra airtime? He doesn't want/need any of that. He'd rather be celebrating with his family at home who he will have trouble spending time with after he's the number 1 pick and starting an NFL career. He should be able to do what he wants without judgement.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.