March 14, 201511 yr With the Virginia loss. I think now the if teams win that are supposed to could it look like this? #1 UK #1 Duke #1 Wisconsin #1 Nova If that would happen UK could be #1 in the south. Wis. would be #1 in the Midwest. Duke #1 in the East. Finally Nova #1 in the West. What's everyone else think? Just curious.
March 14, 201511 yr I go with UK Wisconsin Nova Arizona as of right now with Duke, Virginia, Kansas and Gonzaga as the 2s
March 14, 201511 yr If Notre Dame wins ACC they may get a #2 Notre Dame is #18 in RPI. They aren't getting a 1 seed.
March 14, 201511 yr Duke is a lock for #1 seed I think. Don't think so. 1 or 2, doesn't matter to me where they are. Personally think they will be a 2.
March 14, 201511 yr Who's going to be the 2 in UK's bracket? Duke of course. Is that a rhetorical question? :sarcastic:
March 14, 201511 yr Notre Dame is #18 in RPI. They aren't getting a 1 seed. Nah, I was thinking they "Could" move to a 2
March 14, 201511 yr Duke of course. Is that a rhetorical question? :sarcastic: Lol. The committee won't even have Duke in UK's side of the bracket. They want a Kentucky-Duke championship game. Would be the highest TV ratings in the history of college basketball.
March 14, 201511 yr I think Wisconsin is likely in, but believe they have to win tomorrow. The other two top contenders for it are Duke and Arizona. IMO, if Duke wins the ACC tourney, they will get it; if not, Arizona.
March 14, 201511 yr I think Wisconsin is likely in, but believe they have to win tomorrow. The other two top contenders for it are Duke and Arizona. IMO, if Duke wins the ACC tourney, they will get it; if not, Arizona. Duke got beat last night :sssh: Notre Dame and Carolina for the ACC Title today
March 15, 201511 yr Author I think if Wisconsin wins tomorrow they will be a #1 seed. I personally think it make sense to have UK, Wisconsin, Duke, Villanova. But if you put the #1 seeds in their geographic area who of these four go out west? Could this rule keep Nova from a #1 seed and allow Arizona if they win later tonight to get the #1 seed in the West. Then #2 seeds will be Virginia, Iowa St. since they beat Kansas, Gonzaga, and possibly Notre Dame if they win the ACC. Just thinking out loud.
March 15, 201511 yr Here are the locations and dates... Midwest Regional March 26, 28 Quicken Loans Arena (Cleveland) West Regional March 26, 28 Staples Center (Los Angeles) South Regional March 27, 29 NRG Stadium (Houston) East Regional March 27, 29 Carrier Dome (Syracuse)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.