ESPN: Rousey Says "Bad Idea To Fight A Man"

I loved the Manny quote that she'd beat Floyd in MMA!

So after Floyd beats Manny I wonder if Manny will say she can beat him too? Manny is an idiot anyways. He gave an interview that was so bad on His and Hers that they had to laugh at themselves and the interview as soon as it was over. It was hilarious.

So after Floyd beats Manny I wonder if Manny will say she can beat him too? Manny is an idiot anyways. He gave an interview that was so bad on His and Hers that they had to laugh at themselves and the interview as soon as it was over. It was hilarious.

Manny being Manny...I guess that works for all Mannys! :)

What Rousey says about the specter of a man beating up a woman on TV is exactly right. Good on her for a having some sense. That's not good for society, to introduce men and women fighting. I don't like girls in wrestling, either. In fact, if my son wrestled, and he doesn't, I would not allow him to wrestle a female. It just isn't appropriate on several levels. If it came to that, I would make him forfeit the match.

• 4 months later...

Ronda Rousey: I can beat Floyd Mayweather in no-rules fight - NY Daily News

Ronda Rousey took a big jab at Floyd Mayweather, saying she believes that she could beat the boxer — or anyone — in a no-rules fight.

"Floyd is one of the best boxers of all time," the UFC female bantamweight champion said during a Reddit chat on Monday night. "He would definitely beat me in a boxing match. I unfortunately don't get into 'matches.' I fight for a living.

"In a no-rules fight, I believe I can beat anyone on this planet," Rousey said. "Boxing is a sweet science with strict rules that I respect very much and aspire every day to improve at. But you said ruleless fight, and that's my honest answer."

The feud between Rousey and Mayweather — who defeated Manny Pacquiao during the "fight of the century" in May — heated up after Mayweather said of Rousey, "I don't even know who he is," during a July 2014 interview. The fighter believes Mayweather had just "feigned ignorance."

"I know for damn sure he knew who I was," Rousey said after winning the ESPY for Best Fighter. Mayweather was one of the other nominees.

"I wonder how Floyd feels being beat by a woman for once," Rousey said in reference to his history of domestic violence. "I'd like to see him pretend to not know who I am now."

On Thursday night, Mayweather had taken a shot back during an interview on ESPN's "SportsCenter."

“I’ve yet to see any MMA fighter, or other boxer, make over $300 million in 36 minutes,” Mayweather said. “When she can do that, then call me.”

It's easy for her to continue to run her mouth when she knows she'll NEVER have to back it up vs. a dude. Annoying really.

While I would love to see her, or anyone for that matter, beat the brakes off of Mayweather...I've had my fill of Ms. Rousey. Yes, she is great at her sport. Yes, she is fun to watch in the octagon. Yes, she has a big mouth and if she believes she can beat anyone in a no rules fight, she's a complete moron.