Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Pub Shed - remodel your backyard shed

Featured Replies

I PARTICULARLY liked this one:

 

dog house.jpg

 

Note the title above the front door.

Is that a jukebox off to the right in the bottom pic?

I need a new accessory building in my backyard… Need to consider this

One of my buddies bought a house with a really nice pool in the backyard. He put one of these in...calls it "The Sneaky Tiki".

I showed this article to my roommate last night and I think we're going to do it. We don't use the shed that we have so we should be good to go.

I showed this article to my roommate last night and I think we're going to do it. We don't use the shed that we have so we should be good to go.

 

No talk of the roommate is allowed until we have an update in premium randoms! :stop:

The greatest article I've read in here.

Does this come with a house in a warm climate 90% of the year? If not I will stick with my man cave.

No talk of the roommate is allowed until we have an update in premium randoms! :stop:

 

Update has been given so :p

 

Does this come with a house in a warm climate 90% of the year? If not I will stick with my man cave.

 

That's my worry. But we are going to put a fire pit outside the door so we can hang out there on cool fall night and what not.

Heck with a backyard shed, give me 3 of those and I'll have my retirement compound.

Update has been given so :p

 

 

 

That's my worry. But we are going to put a fire pit outside the door so we can hang out there on cool fall night and what not.

 

I can see it now....Cool fall night, nku and the roommate sitting around the warm fire partaking in some cold delicious beverages from their newly erected Pub Shed....and then not just roommates anymore....:D

I can see it now....Cool fall night, nku and the roommate sitting around the warm fire partaking in some cold delicious beverages from their newly erected Pub Shed....and then not just roommates anymore....:D

 

hee hee. You said erect.

I can see it now....Cool fall night, nku and the roommate sitting around the warm fire partaking in some cold delicious beverages from their newly erected Pub Shed....and then not just roommates anymore....:D

 

You all are ridiculous.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.