9th Region Semi-Finals HHS v HC

Highlands vs Holy Cross  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Highlands vs Holy Cross

• HC
    • HHS

Highlands take on Holy Cross is the semi finals saturday evening at 6 in the first game followed by Holmes and NCC at 730.

Holy Cross and Highlands met earlier this season with HC taking the battle in Double OT. Who takes this one and gets a shot at the regional title and why??

Well i guess you guessed wrong don't get me wrong HC and HHS are two very great teams and I wish both of them the best of luck but let's get one thing straight the Bulldogs don't run from a good game never have and never will. Of course I will be cheering for HC since my family play for them but HHS is looking for revenge against both teams so may the best team win.

All comes down to does HC pressure Highlands guards and stick to there normal game plan and control the pace of the game, and does Highlands hit there three pointers. The inside game should be a war on saturday with both teams bigs battling. I'll take HC in a very close game from start to finish.

If you think about it, does it make sense to play the regionals on a court bigger than the regular season? Can you imagine if the football playoffs were played on a field 110 yards long and 60 yards wide? You have to play the state tournament on a college court due to crowd size but the regionals? Just a thought...

If you think about it, does it make sense to play the regionals on a court bigger than the regular season? Can you imagine if the football playoffs were played on a field 110 yards long and 60 yards wide? You have to play the state tournament on a college court due to crowd size but the regionals? Just a thought...

I guess you could look at it both ways. You don't play on it all year, so why now? But it can give a little insight to the winner about what state will be like.

I personally love the idea of the games being held at NKU gives each kid a little incentive to play for even the small schools who know there not going to state but can squeak into the regionals it's neat being able to play on a college floor and like RCC9 said state games are played on the bigger Court so it gives a leg up for the 9th region winner already playing on the bigger floor.