Mason County/Augusta Predictions 2-26-15

Who will win?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Augusta
    • Mason County

Hoping for the miracle again. I predict the orange and black 6th man will be there in force. Unfortunately, we'll be in Louisville watching Bellarmine play but will be there in spirit. Go Panthers!

Maybe you can harness some positive mojo from one of the Bellarmine players and send the Panthers way!

:lol2:

In all fairness, this game will be better than last nights game. I was not in attendence, but I will be in attendence for the ever growing rivalry against these two teams.

I say Mason Co by 10-20. Augusta lost Snapp, but still have Owens Crawford & Connor Maddox. That 6th man"the fans" are also a big help to them, but the run of the, beating Mason Co will take another 20 year halt.

In all fairness, this game will be better than last nights game. I was not in attendence, but I will be in attendence for the ever growing rivalry against these two teams.

I say Mason Co by 10-20. Augusta lost Snapp, but still have Owens Crawford & Connor Maddox. That 6th man"the fans" are also a big help to them, but the run of the, beating Mason Co will take another 20 year halt.

"Ever growing rivalry"? They win two times and you call this an ever growing rivalry?

I'll at least say their 6th man isn't the fair weather type. Good time to rob any home or business. Winter crime rates are usually high in Augusta.

"Ever growing rivalry"? They win two times and you call this an ever growing rivalry?

I'll at least say their 6th man isn't the fair weather type. Good time to rob any home or business. Winter crime rates are usually high in Augusta.

Two times? You mean they hadn't beaten Mason County except the past two years?