Mason County 68 George Rogers Clark 54

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't of been right if i didn't get to meet papa while he was stuffing his face with some good ole popcorn :popcorn:

A lot of people don't know this.

But the emoticon at the end of your post is an actual photograph of ol' papa. It was taken in 1926.

I just got in from working my third most favorite sport - Hockey. I think my interest has been peaked today, but this afternoon I have Men's and Women's basketball.

Congrats to Mason County on the win. They are dangerous in the 4th quarter and I think that makes them the clear favorite in the 10th.

I can sleep well knowing that the Hallowed Forums of BGP and the streets of Maysville are safe!

Sounds like a I missed a good game!

It was a very good game. Most everyone posting in the thread is spot on. Clark started out fast, collapsed on Henry, Mason hit open shots in the second half and applied great defensive pressure as is their trademark. Close contest until the 4th quarter as Clark had to get out of their game plan. I talked with several fellow Mason County fans during and after the game who were most impressed with the Cardinals.

#respect

I just got in from working my third most favorite sport - Hockey. I think my interest has been peaked today, but this afternoon I have Men's and Women's basketball.

Congrats to Mason County on the win. They are dangerous in the 4th quarter and I think that makes them the clear favorite in the 10th.

First professional hockey game I ever attended - Baltimore Clippers, 1966.

No excuses when it is a fact. The team that hit 3 of 4 in the 2nd half won.

That is praise enough.

It's okay buddy, we realize you just think GRC is best and only basketball team on the planet. Just don't see why you can't respect the fact that Mason Co is the better team. 1st half Mason Co struggled against the GRC defense. They went to halftime, made adjustments, then came out and played like they were the better team and made the open shots GRC's defense gave them. At the end of the day they found a way to win like a smart, talented and mature basketball team should.