Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Florida ....predictions / thoughts

Who wins ? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

U.K. continues the March through the SEC. Next stop = Gainesville.

I believe that UF will play their best game of the season on Saturday, Billy Donovan will have his team sky high and primed to upset the Wildcats. This will be the most vocal crowd / hostile atmosphere that the Cats have seen this season.

I think that the Gators may jump out to an early lead and then reality will set in, the Cats will get adjusted to the hostile Gator crowd and silence them. What say you ?

 

U.K. 73

U.F. 62

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Florida makes it 4 in a row over Cal and the Cats.

 

Florida 67

 

Kentucky 59

Florida is god-awful. Might be the worst team Billy D. has ever had down there.

 

Kentucky - 72

Florida - 53

I think this one will be close.

Kentucky 68-62.

Florida makes it 4 in a row over Cal and the Cats.

 

Florida 67

 

Kentucky 59

You might be right one of these days.

Kentucky 72 Florida 57

I've seen scores but haven't gotten to see the Gators play yet this season other than the first few minutes against Vandy last night which wasn't pretty. Who else did they lose besides Wilbekin and Young?

Florida makes it 4 in a row over Cal and the Cats.

 

Florida 67

 

Kentucky 59

 

You must be joking. UK can name score vs a very bad Florida team, the worst Gator team since Norm Sloan's final years. UK will be motivated to end streak too, so I will be shocked if Wildcats don't win by at least four TDs. UK 82, Florida 56.

 

Florida fans can look forward to National Signing Day, even if the No. 1 recruit signed with Auburn today!

Florida makes it 4 in a row over Cal and the Cats.

 

Florida 67

 

Kentucky 59

 

You might be right one of these days.

 

One of these days, the rest of ya'll will catch on. LRCW hasn't missed a game yet! Keep it flowing buddy!

I'm a little more nervous about this one than the rest of ya'll. I say the Cats win a close one.

 

Kentucky 65

Florida 59

I mean, I guess if you predict them to lose every game that if and when they finally do lose you'll be able to say "I told ya so! Called this one." :lol2:

I mean, I guess if you predict them to lose every game that if and when they finally do lose you'll be able to say "I told ya so! Called this one." :lol2:

 

:lol2: You guys really don't get it.

I predict that I'll be there and I'm very excited to check out the O'Dome for the first time. I can't wait honestly.

It amazes me LRCW still gets those reactions. :lol2:

....

 

This is the most likely loss left on their schedule -- and isn't very likely at all. If you made me pick, I'd say UK by 10 or 11.

 

Worth noting: if you are one of those that believe that Cal believes they need a loss to sharpen their senses, this could be the spot. Many don't subscribe to the "need a loss" mentality, but many others do. Those in the latter camp, this could be your chance to see them lose one, Cal feign anger and disgust, and then he really will have their attention on the plane home from the Chlorine Dome and Sunday at practice.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.