February 2, 201511 yr With the conference tourney starting a little over a month from today, figured now would be a good time to start updating a bracketology thread to see how it changes the next few weeks. Here is what was released today from ESPN Midwest 1. Kentucky 2. Wisconsin 3. Notre Dame 4. VCU (likely to change with the Briante Weber injury) 9. Cincinnati South 1. Duke 2. Kansas 3. North Carolina 4. Utah 7. Ohio State Midwest v South Final 4 West 1. Gonzaga 2. Arizona 3. Louisville 4. West Virginia East 1. Virginia 2. Villanova 3. Iowa State 4. Maryland 6. Indiana 9. Dayton West v East Final 4 And from CBS Midwest 1. Kentucky 2. Villanova 3. Louisville 4. West Virginia 8. Dayton 9. Cincinnati South 1. Kansas 2. Duke 3. Maryland 4. Butler East 1. Virginia 2. Wisconsin 3. Iowa State 4. VCU 5. Indiana West 1. Gonzaga 2. Arizona 3. Notre Dame 4. North Carolina Thoughts?
February 2, 201511 yr Would love to see Cincinnati as a 2nd round opponent. Would be a lot of fun in NKY.
February 2, 201511 yr I don't see the NCAA putting Duke and North Carolina in the same bracket. In my memory I don't ever recall them doing that.
February 2, 201511 yr I'd be happy with either of those scenarios as a Louisville fan, minus being in the same region as UK.
February 2, 201511 yr Would love to see Cincinnati as a 2nd round opponent. Would be a lot of fun in NKY. umm.. no thanks. " a lot of fun in NKY" translates to "me having to endure months of harassment after a 30-point blowout'
February 2, 201511 yr Author Would love to see Cincinnati as a 2nd round opponent. Would be a lot of fun in NKY. Especially with the game being in Lville...within 90 mins of both cities. Wouldn't like UC's odds but would still love to see the match up.
February 2, 201511 yr Bracketology is like an off shoot of Scientology........I keep my distance from both until I just have too.
February 2, 201511 yr The way this season has gone, I'll be thrilled for Dayton just to be in the field. If this comes to pass and UD were to play UC in the tournament I'd be ecstatic. If Dayton were to miraculously win that game and play Kentucky, I'd just laugh my head off watching UD's lineup of seven scholarship players (in January they gave a scholarship to one of the walk-ons that now plays significant minutes) and no players over 6'6". That would be a monumental bloodbath. :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.