Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr. Kentucky

Featured Replies

With the season almost over who are the top 5 for this honor? Lets keep our hearts out of it!!!

Raymond Spaulding - Trinity

Jalen Perry - Ballard

Cameron Justice - Knott County Central

James Bolden - Holmes

Aric Holman - Owensboro

Raymond Spaulding - Trinity

Jalen Perry - Ballard

Cameron Justice - Knott County Central

James Bolden - Holmes

Aric Holman - Owensboro

 

I had not seen Holmes play until last night but finally got a look @ James Boldin. I was very impressed with how he got other people involved, ran the floor, and shot the ball. He had the look of a great player last night. He has to be in serious consideration.

If James Bolden is in the top 5 then Dorian Henry HAS to be as well.

If James Bolden is in the top 5 then Dorian Henry HAS to be as well.

 

Not sure why Dorian isn't getting more love in this discussion.

With what has happened I really think this is coming down to a 3 horse race. Perry, Justice, or Spalding. You can fill the other two spots with at least 10 other guys who are worthy of being there. Bolden, McDonald, Matlock, Henry, Simmons, Sutton, and more.

 

I feel Perry should win it, I think Justice will win it.

With what has happened I really think this is coming down to a 3 horse race. Perry, Justice, or Spalding. You can fill the other two spots with at least 10 other guys who are worthy of being there. Bolden, McDonald, Matlock, Henry, Simmons, Sutton, and more.

 

I feel Perry should win it, I think Justice will win it.

 

Not real familar with these three because I have not seen them first hand so just out of curiosity, have they signed anywhere yet?

Jalen Perry

Dwayne Sutton

Cameron Justice

Aric Holman

David Simmons

Not real familar with these three because I have not seen them first hand so just out of curiosity, have they signed anywhere yet?

 

Spalding - Louisville

Justice - Vanderbilt

Perry - unsigned I believe

I think Cameron Justice is going to get it... Lots of great players, but I think he will pull it out.

I would not have issue with Cameron Justice winning it... But I believe Jalen Perry of Ballard deserves it. The kid played in the shadows of 2 major D1 players (Snider, Martin) for years. This year Ballard is doing good things because of him and against tough competition.

Cameron Justice

Jalen Perry

Dorian Henry

Ray Spalding

Aric Holman

 

No order. I may be way off and I know he plays on a great team but I don't see Spalding winning it because of his numbers don't shoot out at you like others. He may be the best player in the state, but this kind of reminds me of the Damien Harris situation w/ Mr. Football. Best player doesn't always win it... I'm going with Justice, he's had a great career and is averaging about 24 ppg this year on a good team.

IMO if you're just going off of their play this season and how their team is doing. I'd go:

 

1. Jalen Perry

2. Dwayne Sutton (Averaging 24/11+ at least he was last week)

3. Camron Justice

4. David Simmons

5. Aric Holman

6. Dorian Henry

 

I highly doubt there is any way we don't see Ray or Beetle on the final list though.

1: Dorian Henry

2: Ray spalding

3: David Simmons

4: jalen perry

5: Aric Holman

 

 

Dorian Henry is have a monster season!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.