Survivor: World's Apart

This is going to be the 30th season of Survivor and again the producers bring us a new twist. This season will have 18 players (no returning from previous seasons) that will be split into three different tribes based on socioeconomic status:

Blue Collar

White Collar

No Collar

Season premier will be Wednesday, February 25th @ 8:00pm on CBS.

Here are the contestant bios: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Cast 2014 - CBS.com

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hali Ford: (25) Personal Claim to Fame: Catching a huuuge wave last winter in Kauai.

Lindsey Cascaddan: (24) If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1. Pictures of my family 2. Water proof mascara 3. Vodka

:ohbrother:

Hali Ford: (25) Personal Claim to Fame: Catching a huuuge wave last winter in Kauai.

Lindsey Cascaddan: (24) If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1. Pictures of my family 2. Water proof mascara 3. Vodka

:ohbrother:

Any surprise they're two of the "no collar" group? :lol2:

• 4 weeks later...

Looking forward to it. The last few seasons with all new players have been very good.

Question if anyone knows for sure. The TV promos say something to the effect that the contestants will be together for 39 days. Are they going to all live together as separate tribes as they have done before?

Looking forward to it. The last few seasons with all new players have been very good.

Question if anyone knows for sure. The TV promos say something to the effect that the contestants will be together for 39 days. Are they going to all live together as separate tribes as they have done before?

That would be a great twist...put them all in the same camp together but still compete and receive rewards separately.

Back channel deals would be better than ever.

Survivor pool number 29 starts tomorrow with the first drawing. Here's hoping I don't draw the first one out.

You should convince them that first out gets their money back. I know a who people's whose companies have a Survivor Pool and they do that. Only 3-4 watch at mine unfortunately.

I run the pool and hold the money so I could make that happen. :sssh: It's only a dollar in ours. We re-draw every week and as long as you're in it costs you a dollar to draw so the pot builds. Also if you draw a slug right off you're not stuck with them for the whole season.

I'm just going to assume that ya'll are watching the premiere late because of the UK game like I was.

Only real eye candy on the lady side...gone.

Really like the big dude (Mike?) on the Blue Collar. And I like the Golden Boy on the No Collar.

Guy with glasses on White Collar (Max?) is going to do well I think.