Survivor: World's Apart

Just finished it. Not a bad season. Dan was annoying and deserved a lot, but Jeff really threw him under the bus on the reunion show. I didn't realize they let Carolyn's daughter sub for her on the reunion show. It was a good season until it got predictable midway through and Jenn gave up. Will may have been the most useless member to get to the final three in recent memory. Shirin looked like a gal I used to date. Sierra seemed like a cool chick. I was surprised the critics hated this season. The reunion show was terrible.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished it. Not a bad season. Dan was annoying and deserved a lot, but Jeff really threw him under the bus on the reunion show. I didn't realize they let Carolyn's daughter sub for her on the reunion show. It was a good season until it got predictable midway through and Jenn gave up. Will may have been the most useless member to get to the final three in recent memory. Shirin looked like a gal I used to date. Sierra seemed like a cool chick. I was surprised the critics hated this season. The reunion show was terrible.

The reunion shows used to be a whole lot better on the early seasons.

I also finished the second Blood vs Water but can't find the thread on it. I liked the season. I liked the cast. I thought Natalie played a good game and Missy and Baylor were good to look at. I was surprised the critics didn't like it as much. I'm up to Cambodia - Second Chance. I thought it was dumb how they introduced the cast live. Took away from the reunion show.