NKY Boys Middles Basketball Records 2014/15

TNT-MB1

Ra Jones (small division)

6th - 4 - 9

7th - 8 - 7 (lost in OT to Bracken tonight)

8th - 10 - 5 (lost to Newport & Bracken but won both the second time) (Camp Ernst, Beechwood by 3, Tichenor are the other losses)

I doubt that. Keep fighting the fight . . . bet boys are having fun though.

Thanks!

Nice kids, No size and not very talented. We called off practice the other day due to conflicts and they all complained. Kinda made us feel like they did enjoy playing for us. We are pretty easy on them. Wish we could get that elusive W.

Where is HMS 7th playing their games? 27 seems like a lot at this point. I thought nkymsa put the Kabosh on number of games played before the tourney. Anyone know the number?

That said, 25-2 is very impressive... Who were there losses?

They lost to St. Pius towards the beginning of the year, and then 2 games later against St. Agnes in just one of those games. Salter was sick and Huddleston fouled out at the end of regulation. A 3 point shooter was fouled with 1 second to go and the foul shooter hit 2 to put it into OT. Highlands missed about 20 free throws and blew a 10pt. lead w/ about 3 minutes to go. Like I said, just one of those games. The tall kid for St. Agnes absolutely dominated in the both OT periods

Where is HMS 7th playing their games? 27 seems like a lot at this point. I thought nkymsa put the Kabosh on number of games played before the tourney. Anyone know the number?

That said, 25-2 is very impressive... Who were there losses?

As for the games. I believe that the 3 wins in the Campbell County pre-season tournament were added in there. They also went 3-0 at Turkeyfoot and 4-0 in the Dayton tournament over the holiday break.

They lost to St. Pius towards the beginning of the year, and then 2 games later against St. Agnes in just one of those games. Salter was sick and Huddleston fouled out at the end of regulation. A 3 point shooter was fouled with 1 second to go and the foul shooter hit 2 to put it into OT. Highlands missed about 20 free throws and blew a 10pt. lead w/ about 3 minutes to go. Like I said, just one of those games. The tall kid for St. Agnes absolutely dominated in the both OT periods

I remember seeing the end of that game. Unbelievable that they lost. Had the game in the bag and the ref called a foul on a desperation 3 to give him 3 FT's and he hit all of them !!!! The big kid from St. Agnes was very good and when Salter/Huddleston were gone from the game it made it tough to defend him.