Bowled a perfect game

My son is on the Highlands bowling team. He went bowling with some of his teammates tonight. They went to Bellwood lanes in Bellevue. He bowled a perfect game in the second game of the night. I'm so proud of him. What an awesome accomplishment even if it was just practice.

That's so awesome!

Go Birds! :angrybird12:

They are really really good. They're undefeated this year. The coach is checking in to a possible state record last week against Dayton for the most pins in a match.

Best thing is they're all underclassmen and should be really good the next 3 years.

That's really cool. I was in a league at Bellewood for a few years in my early 30's, and while I became pretty good at bowling, I could never bowl a great series. I'd go 240, 135, 190.....one high game, one good game and then one bad. Once while bowing ahead, I opened up with 7 straight strikes. I had my daughter with me, who was about 10, and after the 4th strike, she kept reminding me I had bowled nothing but strikes. I was a complete bundle of nerves after strike number 7, and proceeded to leave frames 8, 9 and 10 open.