Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowled a perfect game

Featured Replies

My son is on the Highlands bowling team. He went bowling with some of his teammates tonight. They went to Bellwood lanes in Bellevue. He bowled a perfect game in the second game of the night. I'm so proud of him. What an awesome accomplishment even if it was just practice.

Pretty Cool!!!

 

I did it a few times........on Wii :)

Wow!

 

I SUCK at bowling.

So, he won the beer frame..........:sssh:

 

Congrats!

Congrats!

 

Best I ever bowled was a 240.

Put me in the never have, nevnever will club.

 

The fact that he has done that twice? What?!!?? Amazing. Congrats.

  • Author

Sorry, it was the 3rd game of the night.

 

Harry, 3nd game of the night, not second 300. :thumb:

Score.jpg

  • Author

He was still smiling this morning. They bowl Beechwood tonight at Bellewood, so he's hoping for a big score.

Wow, that's sweet! Congratulations to him.

That's so awesome!

 

Go Birds! :angrybird12:

  • Author
That's so awesome!

 

Go Birds! :angrybird12:

 

They are really really good. They're undefeated this year. The coach is checking in to a possible state record last week against Dayton for the most pins in a match.

 

Best thing is they're all underclassmen and should be really good the next 3 years.

I've always wished I was really good at bowling. I guess I could be if I actually did it regularly.

That's really cool. I was in a league at Bellewood for a few years in my early 30's, and while I became pretty good at bowling, I could never bowl a great series. I'd go 240, 135, 190.....one high game, one good game and then one bad. Once while bowing ahead, I opened up with 7 straight strikes. I had my daughter with me, who was about 10, and after the 4th strike, she kept reminding me I had bowled nothing but strikes. I was a complete bundle of nerves after strike number 7, and proceeded to leave frames 8, 9 and 10 open.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.