Holmes at Mason County (1/20) Predictions

Walter

Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I haven't seen Mason yet this year but I love the way the Bulldogs have been playing of late. With that said I'll take Holmes in this one. I think Holmes guard trio of Bolden, McClendon and Mullins will be too much for the Royals. On another note, the Cov Cath game on Friday night is at NKU isn't it? I plan on going if it is.

I haven't seen Mason yet this year but I love the way the Bulldogs have been playing of late. With that said I'll take Holmes in this one. I think Holmes guard trio of Bolden, McClendon and Mullins will be too much for the Royals. On another note, the Cov Cath game on Friday night is at NKU isn't it? I plan on going if it is.

Yes, Covcath game is at BOKC...Conner v Ryle before.

I'm heading down to MC to watch my Bulldogs. Beetle has been using his teammates more lately which is a great because McClendon and Avery can help him tremendously, then when needed Mullins is just as solid. I have the Bulldogs by 5.

Should be a good game tonight.

Holmes has the better guards with Bolden, McClendon, and Mullins but Mason has a slight advantage in the front court with O'Mara and Henry.

Avery is more athletic and probably a little bit quicker but Henry has more size and is stronger.