Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes at Mason County (1/20) Predictions

Who wins? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Bulldogs travel down the AA Highway to take on the Royals Tuesday night in a battle between two top 20 teams.

 

Holmes is coming off a win over Cooper.

Mason Co is coming off a loss to Lexcath.

 

Who wins and why?

Who will have more dunks? Henry or Avery?

 

I like the Bulldogs to win a close one.

I think they'll be looking ahead to Friday night's encounter in Park Hills and probably drop a close one unless Beetle goes off for another 40.

I haven't seen Mason yet this year but I love the way the Bulldogs have been playing of late. With that said I'll take Holmes in this one. I think Holmes guard trio of Bolden, McClendon and Mullins will be too much for the Royals. On another note, the Cov Cath game on Friday night is at NKU isn't it? I plan on going if it is.

  • Author
I haven't seen Mason yet this year but I love the way the Bulldogs have been playing of late. With that said I'll take Holmes in this one. I think Holmes guard trio of Bolden, McClendon and Mullins will be too much for the Royals. On another note, the Cov Cath game on Friday night is at NKU isn't it? I plan on going if it is.

 

Yes, Covcath game is at BOKC...Conner v Ryle before.

Is McClendon playing the 1st quarter or is he on the bench again?

I've seen both play. When Mason County is at their best they look awfully good. But I think Holmes at their best is a bit better. Hopefully both go all out and we see a great game.

I'm heading down to MC to watch my Bulldogs. Beetle has been using his teammates more lately which is a great because McClendon and Avery can help him tremendously, then when needed Mullins is just as solid. I have the Bulldogs by 5.

  • Author

Should be a good game tonight.

 

Holmes has the better guards with Bolden, McClendon, and Mullins but Mason has a slight advantage in the front court with O'Mara and Henry.

 

Avery is more athletic and probably a little bit quicker but Henry has more size and is stronger.

I cannot stress enough to try the popcorn! :popcorn:

Not good for my healthy eating habits :banana:

I cannot stress enough to try the popcorn! :popcorn:

Are there any broadcasts of the Mason Co. games?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.