Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joey Votto

Featured Replies

It's going to be a really enjoyable season.

 

I think I'd rather talk about Andy Dalton and it's not even Spring Training...

Is he doing good? Asking for a friend.

 

Scrub. Still not getting a hit 60% the time here in July.

Votto ties Rose for being on base multiple times a game at 15 straight games. Will have a good shot at the record tomorrow night against Lackey.

Votto on base 36 of his last 51 plate appearances. 3-3 again tonight with a double, HR, 3 RBI, 2 R and a BB.

I jumped into this thread for one reason ... to read comments by p-man. I was not disappointed.

I am man enough to admit when I am wrong and I was wrong when I took a shot at Votto on a pre season thread. I questioned his desire plus wondered if after signing the big contract if the $$ signs had gotten in his eyes.

I just wanted to own up to it. He is killing the ball. playing well and was obviously hurt more than I thought he was and wasn't using it.

 

Now that I have said this, I'll go back to my sarcastic self. :D

Lots of really ignorant dumb comments in this one. Glad it was brought back to the surface.

Lots of really ignorant dumb comments in this one. Glad it was brought back to the surface.

Yes there certainly are.....Just Say'n :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.