John Fox and Broncos Part Ways

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lived in Boulder for 9 years including during the coming of John Elway. He did not like Reeves but got along with Shanahan. It would not surprise me to see Gary Kubiak get an interview. He is very popular in Denver and was Elway's backup. I haven't really kept up with him though. Denver will always fill the seats just like UK basketball...it is the hottest ticket in town. So, the mission there is to win a championship. IMO Fox was badly outcoached in the super bowl last year and in the Indy game this year. The Broncos should have beaten the Ravens 3? years ago when they won the superbowl. Maybe they finally decide he is good enough to get them to the playoffs in a weak western division but will never lead us to a superbowl.

I lived in Boulder for 9 years including during the coming of John Elway. He did not like Reeves but got along with Shanahan. It would not surprise me to see Gary Kubiak get an interview. He is very popular in Denver and was Elway's backup. I haven't really kept up with him though. Denver will always fill the seats just like UK basketball...it is the hottest ticket in town. So, the mission there is to win a championship. IMO Fox was badly outcoached in the super bowl last year and in the Indy game this year. The Broncos should have beaten the Ravens 3? years ago when they won the superbowl. Maybe they finally decide he is good enough to get them to the playoffs in a weak western division but will never lead us to a superbowl.

Kubrick does not surprise me at all. He is very popular in Denver.