January 11, 201511 yr I figured ESPN would be scrolling "upset alert" on all of their stations like they did for the UK game yesterday.. lol.. It is a great game though.
January 11, 201511 yr Kentucky's struggles and Duke's last couple of games being tests reminds everyone that it's really hard to win every night. I'm guilty of my criticisms of UK in their last game too, but it's really, really hard to win each time out - especially on the road.
January 11, 201511 yr Also, I think if Coach K had to do it over again, he would have been quicker with the trigger on the timeout during NC State's big run. The commentators noted that he was waiting for the under 8 timeout, but things went south so quickly that eventually he had to call it anyway. By that point it was a 14 point game.
January 11, 201511 yr Looks like Pitino won't have to worry about Coach K getting his 1000 win at the Yum center Sat. lol
January 11, 201511 yr Duke showing some fight. They'll come out of the under 4 timeout with a chance to make it a 10 point game at the line.
January 11, 201511 yr Hose job by the refs. Unbelievable. It's hard to win playing 8 against 5. Where have I heard that before??
January 11, 201511 yr 72-64 NC State now with just over 3 minutes left. Plenty of time. Duke has scored the last 11 points.
January 11, 201511 yr The Wolfpack seemingly decided that they were going to run the clock out with 5:30 left in the game. They lost their aggressiveness and Duke turned up the pressure. And now Lacey has some severe cramps. I think Duke will win this game. Momentum is all on their side.
January 11, 201511 yr See? They missed two fouls on one possession there. I guess it's because Duke had the ball.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.