Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens/Patriots Updates

Featured Replies

Ravens up 14 to 0 early. I fully expect the Pats to comeback and make this an exciting game. However not a bad start by the Ravens that is suppose to be a bad team.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Here comes the Pat's. The Ravens offense is probably going to have to keep putting up points because the Pats made it look easy that drive.

What! I guess no more time outs for injuries!

It's fun to watch teams with good head coaches that actually influence their coordinaters to make in-game adjustments....

  • Author
What! I guess no more time outs for injuries!

 

Yeah that made no sense.

  • Author
Brady acting like a crybaby.

 

I like it! I think part of it is just trying to get that intensity going for the Pats.

Love seeing Brady act like a punk

and then whine like a 1st grader.

I think part of it is just trying to get that intensity going for the Pats.

 

Agreed.

No flag on that PI is ridiculous.

 

Thise must be SEC basketball refs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.