January 10, 201511 yr Brady acting like a crybaby. I'm afraid after that temper tantrum, though, we'll see a roughing the passer call here, soon.
January 10, 201511 yr I'm just making myself more angry everytime I come in here. Back to Trivia Crack.
January 10, 201511 yr Everybody can crack on Flac all they want, but that was a hell of a pass. Some QBs have what it takes to play in the post season and Flacco and Eli Manning are 2 of them. They just seem to turn it up a notch and make less mistakes once they get there.
January 10, 201511 yr Some QBs have what it takes to play in the post season and Flacco and Eli Manning are 2 of them. They just seem to turn it up a notch and make less mistakes once they get there. The receivers have to make plays too.
January 10, 201511 yr And the Bengals beat that team twice? Lol. Unreal. It's all about matchups. Remember the Patriots destroyed the Bengals. Flacco has 17 TD's and 0 Int's since his last post season int. He is for real in the playoffs and remember he also was the first QB to ever win a playoff game in his first 7 years in the league.
January 11, 201511 yr Author I really don't like either team. However I am loving the fact that this is a fun game to watch right now.
January 11, 201511 yr Interesting to see coaches on both sides dialing up good plays and keeping drives going... And putting up quick scores when it's available. Hope Hue, Marvin and Dalton are taking notes.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.