January 11, 201511 yr That looked like a Dalton throw Or it could be called a "Dalton decision"... That play really wasn't there.
January 11, 201511 yr I am a Patriot fan because Giselle is a Patriot fan. However, if the Ravens win and Denver wins...the Broncos play at home next week.....right.
January 11, 201511 yr But what do you know? The defense actually stepped up when the offense made a mistake. What a concept? Haven't seen that in four years in Cincy either...
January 11, 201511 yr I am a Patriot fan because Giselle is a Patriot fan. However, if the Ravens win and Denver wins...the Broncos play at home next week.....right. Yep I want Patriots to win, but really don't have a dog in this fight, making it really entertaining watching these guys back and forth like this.
January 11, 201511 yr I would pretty upset at Smoth on that int. He made no effort at knocking that ball out or even trying to gomip for it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.