Ethan Snapp Article

Sounds like his work ethic is there.

I've been saying this for a while...not many kids are in the gym as much as him or working as hard as he does in the off season and even during the season to improve their game.

Good student as well. If he isn't in the gym at Newport, he is trying to find pick up games at Pleasure Isle 5 minutes from where the Snapps live or heading over to Sherwin Anderson's "open gym/training sessions". Kid lives in the gym.

Lipscomb was at the Newcath game to watch him.

Great article and really excited for Snapp, and have always enjoyed watching him play.

He's a special player that deserves all the attention that he's getting.

Looking forward to following his progress, and have high hopes for big things to come for him at the next level.

Nice read!

Rick Broering does such a nice job promoting local kids. Before getting his current gig as a contributor to the Enquirer and covering XU he launched a website to cover local kids. KKY.com He has since retired that site, but has not lost touch with the local kids and sports coverage.

Good luck to Ethan. He is a player who loves the game, works at it and will be playing at the next level.

Nice to see Ethan continue to work on his game and his Dad is probably his biggest critic. The strength training will definitely help him as he transitions into college ball where it is much more physical. It appears he already has a great shot with a quick release.

Best of luck to him, hope he lands with a great school where he can flourish.

coach W likes this thread!

I just love to see positivity towards that young man, he works so hard and it saddens me when people rip on him. Not saying he doesn't deserve some 'criticism' for some things he does, but I love that people know he's a great kid.