Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 71 North Carolina 70

Featured Replies

Final. Carolina misses a desperation 3 at the buzzer.

 

Entertaining game to start off the "Big Monday" games.

Roy should have let them play it out with less than 6 seconds left. He called timeout with under 2 seconds left as UNC was driving to the basket. The timeout allowed Mike Brey to set up his defense.

  • Author
Roy should have let them play it out with less than 6 seconds left. He called timeout with under 2 seconds left as UNC was driving to the basket. The timeout allowed Mike Brey to set up his defense.

 

I'm no expert, but 1,000 percent agree. The look they were about to get was WAY better than the one they settled for after calling the TO.

Maybe it's just me, but Marcus Paige has to be the most overrated player in the country, no?

Roy should have let them play it out with less than 6 seconds left. He called timeout with under 2 seconds left as UNC was driving to the basket. The timeout allowed Mike Brey to set up his defense.

 

I watched probably the last ten minutes of the game and couldn't believe he called a timeout there.

Roy should have let them play it out with less than 6 seconds left. He called timeout with under 2 seconds left as UNC was driving to the basket. The timeout allowed Mike Brey to set up his defense.

 

I agree. When he called the timeout I was saying, "what are you thinking?" I get it if they threw a pass to midcourt and stopped the clock, but UNC got the ball near their own basket and dribbled the length of the court.

On that timeout called after the missed free throw, did he have possession or what? Was that a bad call? I was running and couldn't hear what the announcers were saying but to me it looked like he didn't even have the ball.

Dang. Carolina lost. That's too bad.

 

It's bothered me all day as I can imagine it has bothered you.

It's bothered me all day as I can imagine it has bothered you.

 

 

Couldn't sleep last night. Awful.

Couldn't sleep last night. Awful.

 

We'll get through this together, my brother.

We'll get through this together, my brother.

 

See, that's why I love you,dawg. You know when I need a shoulder to lean on. It's good to know I don't have to go through this alone.

On that timeout called after the missed free throw, did he have possession or what? Was that a bad call? I was running and couldn't hear what the announcers were saying but to me it looked like he didn't even have the ball.

There was not much time to run a decent play. They inbound the ball under their own basket with a full head of a steam, and UNC calls a timeout with 1.7 seconds left to run a desperation heave. It allowed the defense to get fully set.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.