Mason County @ Campbell County 1/6/15

Who Wins and Why?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins and Why?

• Mason County
    • Campbell County

I think both teams are just about dead even. So, it will come down to coaching and Mason County has the advantage there. Royals by 3.

2 fine coaches. I'll be curious to see if the Campbell County faithful show up to a game to give them a home court advantage. If they do, Camels by 2, if not Mason by 4.

2 fine coaches. I'll be curious to see if the Campbell County faithful show up to a game to give them a home court advantage. If they do, Camels by 2, if not Mason by 4.

Not sure if I'd call myself a CC faithful but I'll be there! I'll be on the MC side though directly across from the scorer's table. That's my usual perch when in Campbell County's gym.

Not sure if I'd call myself a CC faithful but I'll be there! I'll be on the MC side though directly across from the scorer's table. That's my usual perch when in Campbell County's gym.

Can't wait for this one. I am always on the visitor's side as well (more triplet friendly).

I'll be somewhere on that side...should be a decent crew from Pendleton there now that our game was canceled.