Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Louisville Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 140
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harrison twins are killing us today.

WCS has committed some poor fouls.

 

Fouls that they have not called on anyone else.

Fouls that they have not called on anyone else.

 

Maybe not, and don't get me wrong, I'm a consistency guy. But were they fouls? I think they were.

Maybe not, and don't get me wrong, I'm a consistency guy. But were they fouls? I think they were.

 

The one on Jones definitely was.

Ayers trying to keep UL in it...

Maybe not, and don't get me wrong, I'm a consistency guy. But were they fouls? I think they were.

 

How dare you!!!!

Maybe not, and don't get me wrong, I'm a consistency guy. But were they fouls? I think they were.

I do too. I think they were fouls also. I just don't like how they aren't calling them on the other end on the rebounds. UL has mugged UK on the boards with no calls but then call tucky tacky touch fouls

against UK.

Jennifer Lawrence has been giving acting lessons. Wojo can officially pass his flopping crown to Christina Jones

Ayers trying to keep UL in it...

 

Ricky gave him a bottle of Pappy 23 before the game a source has told me.

I do too. I think they were fouls also. I just don't like how they aren't calling them on the other end on the rebounds. UL has mugged UK on the boards with no calls but then call tucky tacky touch fouls

against UK.

 

Matt Jones? Is that you?

Jennifer Lawrence has been giving acting lessons. Wojo can officially pass his flopping crown to Christina Jones

 

Jones' flop was one of the worst ever. Then he held his nose for a while after! Bilas is right. If they got to the tape to look for a flagrant foul and see an obvious flop, the ref should be able to call a T. That would stop this ridiculousness.

  • Author

UL might be getting tired.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.