Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another Shooting . Texas this time .

Featured Replies

If it is as being reported there is nothing to see here, except for the fact that the police were pelted with rocks by the uninformed.

If it is as being reported there is nothing to see here, except for the fact that the police were pelted with rocks by the uninformed.

 

I don't know if they are uninformed or if they just really don't care and will do it anyway. That's what I'm beginning to think.

I don't know if they are uninformed or if they just really don't care and will do it anyway. That's what I'm beginning to think.

 

 

His family said that according to some witnesses he was shot in the back. According to the owner of the club he was firing into a crowd. How would it matter where he was shot in that case?

  • Author
His family said that according to some witnesses he was shot in the back. According to the owner of the club he was firing into a crowd. How would it matter where he was shot in that case?

 

No one is disputing he had the gun and if cops thought he was shooting into the crowd I agree it doesn't matter where they shot him.

His family said that according to some witnesses he was shot in the back. According to the owner of the club he was firing into a crowd. How would it matter where he was shot in that case?

 

It wouldn't, the police can/will/should shoot you in the back or where ever they can if you are shooting at or threatening others with a gun...but of course the family is going to say that their loved one would never do anything like that.

  • Author
It wouldn't, the police can/will/should shoot you in the back or where ever they can if you are shooting at or threatening others with a gun...but of course the family is going to say that their loved one would never do anything like that.

 

I'll be honest I never fault the family for saying things like that. It's hard to look at your loved one that way.

 

The people who annoy me are the 3rd parties with agendas.

His family said that according to some witnesses he was shot in the back. According to the owner of the club he was firing into a crowd. How would it matter where he was shot in that case?

 

It doesn't matter.

 

What I was alluding to was the angry mob throwing rocks at the police. I really don't think they care what the facts are. They have heard the rallying cry that all cops are evil.

 

I'll be honest I never fault the family for saying things like that. It's hard to look at your loved one that way.

 

The people who annoy me are the 3rd parties with agendas.

 

Agreed

I hope all of this stupidity manages to stay away from Kentucky.

I hope all of this stupidity manages to stay away from Kentucky.

 

I agree.

 

The closest I can remember to issues similar to this was in Richmond a few years ago, but they even paled by comparison to this stuff.

I hope all of this stupidity manages to stay away from Kentucky.

 

You and me both man. Agencies are and will see more of officers leaving the field because it's not worth it to them.

His family said that according to some witnesses he was shot in the back. According to the owner of the club he was firing into a crowd. How would it matter where he was shot in that case?

 

No one is disputing he had the gun and if cops thought he was shooting into the crowd I agree it doesn't matter where they shot him.

 

You shoot to eliminate the threat. Like you guys said it doesn't matter which way the guy is facing.

Edited by sportsfan41

You and me both man. Agencies are and will see more of officers leaving the field because it's not worth it to them.

 

I can't say I blame them. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I couldn't be a cop. I'd get fired for letting my emotions get the best of me when I need to be poised. Plus, I'd tase folks for jaywalking so there's that too. :D

 

Seriously though, with the way the climate seems to be heading nationally it takes a special mindset in a person to continue to want to protect and serve the public as a cop. I can't imagine the thought process of a cop these days and for those that continue to protect and serve I pray they return home to their families safely when their shift ends.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.