Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 Juniors

Featured Replies

Beechwood kids (Obviously), Will Heppler from CCH, Tyler Langguth from CCH, Adam Piccirillo from CCH, Robert Young from CCH, Ziegelmyer from Ryle, Zach Friend from Cooper, Aaron Fox from Cooper, Hunter Turner from Cooper, Seiter from Bellevue, Purnell from Boone County, and Evan Slone from Ludlow. Am I missing anybody? I feel like I'm missing some Conner and Ryle kids.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood kids (Obviously), Will Heppler from CCH, Tyler Langguth from CCH, Adam Piccirillo from CCH, Robert Young from CCH, Ziegelmyer from Ryle, Zach Friend from Cooper, Aaron Fox from Cooper, Hunter Turner from Cooper, Seiter from Bellevue, Purnell from Boone County, and Evan Slone from Ludlow. Am I missing anybody? I feel like I'm missing some Conner and Ryle kids.

 

Yeah you are missing a lot. I will let you try and figure it out or have someone help you.

  • Author
Yeah you are missing a lot. I will let you try and figure it out or have someone help you.

 

Andrew Trame (Scott), Griffin Smallwood (Dixie), Mark Walkenhorst (Highlands), Conner Kreeger (Highlands), I'm still missing some kids, but here are a few more

Beechwood kids (Obviously), Will Heppler from CCH, Tyler Langguth from CCH, Adam Piccirillo from CCH, Robert Young from CCH, Ziegelmyer from Ryle, Zach Friend from Cooper, Aaron Fox from Cooper, Hunter Turner from Cooper, Seiter from Bellevue, Purnell from Boone County, and Evan Slone from Ludlow. Am I missing anybody? I feel like I'm missing some Conner and Ryle kids.

It's hard to think of everybody because that junior group is pretty deep. This is a great mix of solid players you have here though.

I'd add Smallwood from Dixie and Raisor from Highlands... Hayes from Bellevue is coming on too.

I got to see a lot of the Beechwood kids, Evan Slone and Jake Ziegelmeyer last year. I saw Purnell once... Anyway, everyone on your list that I saw were clearly talented and hard working baseball players. I expect solid seasons from all of these kids this year and believe many of them will play at some level of college if they choose to.

  • Author
It's hard to think of everybody because that junior group is pretty deep. This is a great mix of solid players you have here though.

I'd add Smallwood from Dixie and Raisor from Highlands... Hayes from Bellevue is coming on too.

I got to see a lot of the Beechwood kids, Evan Slone and Jake Ziegelmeyer last year. I saw Purnell once... Anyway, everyone on your list that I saw were clearly talented and hard working baseball players. I expect solid seasons from all of these kids this year and believe many of them will play at some level of college if they choose to.

 

I didn't realize I forgot Raisor. It must take talent to pitch in the regional championship game as a sophomore.

Sorry, but can someone inform me on who Evan Slone is. Never heard of the young man. But have heard a lot about the others.

  • Author
Sorry, but can someone inform me on who Evan Slone is. Never heard of the young man. But have heard a lot about the others.

 

Ludlow player, P and SS

  • Author

I put a link to his NCSA profile

Edited by Aroundthehorn

Sorry, but can someone inform me on who Evan Slone is. Never heard of the young man. But have heard a lot about the others.

Solid player... He plays bigger than his measurables would indicate. He's one of the many very good baseball players in NKY right now. The JR class is deep in the whole State really.

Sorry, but can someone inform me on who Evan Slone is. Never heard of the young man. But have heard a lot about the others.

 

As an observer of Evan Slone only, I have seen him play enough that I can say he is definitely a next level player. With two years of high school left lots of time to get stronger. He projects very well as a middle infielder with his hitting abilities. Also, does well on the mound against high level summer competition.

As an observer of Evan Slone only, I have seen him play enough that I can say he is definitely a next level player. With two years of high school left lots of time to get stronger. He projects very well as a middle infielder with his hitting abilities. Also, does well on the mound against high level summer competition.

 

I could see him playing NAIA or D3 unless his measurables improve a lot in a year. He is definitely a very good hs player.

I could see him playing NAIA or D3 unless his measurables improve a lot in a year. He is definitely a very good hs player.

I have heard he does indeed have several NAIA and D3 schools showing interest in him... Even heard a few D1 and D2 schools are keeping tabs on him as well.

It'll be interesting to see where Slone ends up when it's all said and done.

These young men have to factor in what schools are best for them academically and financially also.

 

Ricky Raisor is another kid who will be interesting to follow as I've heard he's pretty much promoting himself as a "pitcher only" prospect to colleges.

Not sure if that's completely by his choice or if it's just how his role is naturally shaping up at Highlands and into the future.

Will Heppler Covington Catholic

 

6'4 225(guess)

 

Really nice left-handed stroke

Will Heppler Covington Catholic

 

6'4 225(guess)

 

Really nice left-handed stroke

Will is good in basketball too, right?

Do you have any idea if he has a better chance or more interest to play baseball or basketball in college?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.