Freshmen and JV scores

And just how many girls did FTH move DOWN to play in today's game? SK had dominated them twice this year in the home and away games.

Never understand the length some teams will go through to win a game. If your girls play JV and NO Frosh, leave them up. Don't pull them down to play against a group of 7th graders and second tier frosh.

What are you talking about? Were you at the game???? SK is the only program I know of that brings kids down. HHS does not. And NEVER would.

I know exactly why they won...if you'd like to know.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just how many girls did FTH move DOWN to play in today's game? SK had dominated them twice this year in the home and away games.

Never understand the length some teams will go through to win a game. If your girls play JV and NO Frosh, leave them up. Don't pull them down to play against a group of 7th graders and second tier frosh.

Highlands didn't move anybody down....same team as the first two games difference was birds played zone and Simon couldn't make a shot. No the facts before you post. Tough to beat a team 3 times. I was there.....Highlands played well and Simon was ice cold....and no kids played down if they did it would have been a 50 point spread.

Highlands didn't move anybody down....same team as the first two games difference was birds played zone and Simon couldn't make a shot. No the facts before you post. Tough to beat a team 3 times. I was there.....Highlands played well and Simon was ice cold....and no kids played down if they did it would have been a 50 point spread.

Hmmm...no response from his incorrect accusations. He must have found out the real truth instead of the made up excuse.

I thought one of the BGP rules was to not make untrue statements...or something like that!

Hmmm...no response from his incorrect accusations. He must have found out the real truth instead of the made up excuse.

I thought one of the BGP rules was to not make untrue statements...or something like that!

Not sure ...could have been false info due to the lopsided win but definitely not true.

Shame on you for belittling the importance of this event to these girls. I don't care if they are 7 th graders or so called "second tier" Frosh. They bust their tails all season to improve/compete. As far as the game, sounds like in addition to HHS freshman team playing a great game, SK was obviously out coached. Looks like HHS is doing it the right way.......