Freshmen and JV scores

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really sure yet , my thinking for now is they're keeping them playing together. Remember St Henry has 8 Seniors this year on the Varsity level. They also have a good Sophomore Class in front of them. Bad news tonight at the freshman level , Haley Cline went down with a knee injury. Keep her in your prayers that its not to serious ! She's a very strong player and a wonderful young lady! St, Henry's Freshman played Campbell County tonight and I think won by 10 or so. Great Job tonight Lady Cru !

Oh know! I hope she's okay. Injuries flat out suck! No other way to say it! Well with 8 seniors, it makes sense they play together and move them in together.

• 3 weeks later...
I see that St Henry beat HHS freshman by 9. I have a good sense that hhs freshman against Sacred Heart would be a running clock against the Birds. They are good!! With that kind of AAU experience, I'm surprised more of the St Henry freshman aren't playing up. Did they choose just to keep them together or is that where they fell at tryouts.

I assume you have seen the Sacred Heart freshman (and St Henry/Highlands) play but why the comparison/speculation about them against Highlands? Don't get the connection?:sssh:

I assume you have seen the Sacred Heart freshman (and St Henry/Highlands) play but why the comparison/speculation about them against Highlands? Don't get the connection?:sssh:

Sorry, I didn't attach the conversation my comment was addressing. The St Henry fan was talking about wishing to see them play Sacred Heart. I took that as insinuating it would be an interesting match up. My point was, St Henry may have some very nice freshman, but they would not compete with Sacred Heart's freshman at all. I'm basing that on the fact that St Henry only beat the Birds by 9 and the Birds freshman are not even on the same level of the freshman at Sacred Heart. Not knocking any team, just saying Sacred Heart's freshman are a different level than what we were discussing here.

Final from Independence. Simon Kenton freshmen girls over Highlands freshmen girls. 36 to 20.

SK moves out to 10-0. The Frosh Neers are coached by former SK Player Lyndsay Figgins McCullers; doing a very nice job with this team. :thumb:

Sacred Heart freshman beat Bullitt East last night 38-29 led by Natalie Fichter's 17 points and 11 rebounds, Jenna Gentry led BE with 6 points.

In the second game, Sacred Heart freshman beat Butler 35-19 led by Taylor Utter with 10 points and 8 rebounds. Avery Weaver played a solid game with 4 assists and 3 steals.

I don't know. Passtheball will. I think Berger played "up" for KY Premiere, but I may be wrong. I know he told me the other team the girls played for but I can't remember

The sacred heart girls played with FOCUS out of Louisville the last 2 year. Berger, was with FOCUS during the State AAU Tournaments, I hear that she is now playing with Premiere.