Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Team in the 10th?

Featured Replies

Didn't they loose to Brossart by 15, that doesn't seem that close to me.

 

was closer than that most of the game, but 15 in that matchup IS close.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great match-ups for 10th vs. 10th games for My Top 10:

 

December, 2014

 

Augusta at Pendleton County on 12/15

Campbell County vs. Harrison County on 12/19 at Mason County

Augusta vs. Scott on 12/20 at Mason County

 

Those two games are in the tournament at the Field House, correct? I'm excited to be a part of that tournament...haven't been there in almost 15 years!

Don't sleep on Augusta.

 

1.Campbell Co.

2.Mason Co.

3.Augusta (As of now they are playing as a top 3 team in the region.)

4.Harrison/GRC/Paris

5.Scott

6.Montgomery

7.Brossart

8.Pendelton

9.Bracken

10.Silver Grove

 

 

I do personally believe the 10th is down this year.

  • Author
Great match-ups for 10th vs. 10th games for My Top 10:

 

December, 2014

 

Augusta at Pendleton County on 12/15

Campbell County vs. Harrison County on 12/19 at Mason County

Augusta vs. Scott on 12/20 at Mason County

 

Those two games are in the tournament at the Field House, correct? I'm excited to be a part of that tournament...haven't been there in almost 15 years!

 

Yes, part of the annual U.S. Bank Mike Murphy Classic.

Still got silver grove at 16 after there close game against #7 brossart? Wow I'm wondering how many of you guys go off the name?

 

Does it really matter if you're down that far in the rankings

1. Campbell

2. Mason

3. GRC

4. Scott

5. Harrison

6. Augusta

7. Paris

8. MoCo

9. Brossart

10. Bracken/Pendleton

 

Yes, I know Harrison lost to Augusta, but I think at full strength the Breds are better.

love the banter on this!

 

One thing I don't think can be argued: The middle of the pack is a tight group.

After the murph at the feildhouse there will be some separation IMO. Several good teams in that. We should see where Augusta is. Would love to see a Campbell MaCo match up at the Murph as well. Big game this Friday for position as Pendelton plays Bracken. I feel any of the 4-10 teams could win on any given night against each other. Someone said the 10th is down. I look at it as there's a lot of parity in the 10th.

Great match-ups for 10th vs. 10th games for My Top 10:

 

December, 2014

 

Augusta at Pendleton County on 12/15

Campbell County vs. Harrison County on 12/19 at Mason County

Augusta vs. Scott on 12/20 at Mason County

 

Those two games are in the tournament at the Field House, correct? I'm excited to be a part of that tournament...haven't been there in almost 15 years!

 

Have fun!:thumb:

1. Campbell

2. Mason

3. GRC

4. Scott

5. Harrison

6. Augusta

7. Paris

8. MoCo

9. Brossart

10. Bracken/Pendleton

 

Yes, I know Harrison lost to Augusta, but I think at full strength the Breds are better.

 

Agreed. But if this a "point-in-time" poll and not a down-the-road projection; I give the nod to the Panthers.

1. Campbell

2. Mason

3. GRC

4. Scott

5. Harrison

6. Augusta

7. Paris

8. MoCo

9. Brossart

10. Bracken/Pendleton

 

 

If i had a say in this I would have Paris @ 4, and then Scott, Harrison, Augusta. Im with papa this is a to date ranking and to date Auguata had played like a 3-4 team but realisticly i see them as a 6-7 when the dust settle's. Depending on the draw the 39th will be interesting again this year. :thumb:

But if this a "point-in-time" poll and not a down-the-road projection

 

This.

Agreed. But if this a "point-in-time" poll and not a down-the-road projection; I give the nod to the Panthers.

 

Stop trying to project your logic and common sense onto my opinions. LOL

Edited by bugatti

If i had a say in this I would have Paris @ 4, and then Scott, Harrison, Augusta. Im with papa this is a to date ranking and to date Auguata had played like a 3-4 team but realisticly i see them as a 6-7 when the dust settle's. Depending on the draw the 39th will be interesting again this year. :thumb:

 

Paris is legit...like VERY legit. like I said 4-7 is a mega tight group.

They was only down 4 going into the 4th quarter, game was a lot closer than final says. Unfortunately only have 30 males in the highschool doesn't give you a wide variety of players.. There 9 players ran out of glass toward the end.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.