Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 5 players each grade level in the state?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is the best Freshmen is Makasia Robertson that plays at Ashland, hands down, not even close

All I know is the best Freshmen is Makasia Robertson that plays at Ashland, hands down, not even close

 

Don't know this young lady, but I know the freshman class is loaded with talent. So maybe she is the best, but "hands down" may be a little strong. Maybe someone else can confirm?

 

Who does Ms Robertson play AAU with?

For juniors, you'd have to include McCreary Central's Kaylee Cotton and East Jessamine's Emma Young.

9th grade has to include Niece from SK Held from Cooper 10th Anderson from Cooper & Davis from Dixie

All I know is the best Freshmen is Makasia Robertson that plays at Ashland, hands down, not even close

 

Okay Agent33, you know your stuff! It's been confirmed!!! I got a text from a reliable source! She must be unreal! And I was told no other freshman is close to her. Nice!

Okay Agent33, you know your stuff! It's been confirmed!!! I got a text from a reliable source! She must be unreal! And I was told no other freshman is close to her. Nice!

 

I know Sacred Heart has 3 VERY good freshman as well.

What about Seygan Robins from Mercer? She was the only freshman listed in the Lexington Herald top 25 players which is voted on by coaches!

Henderson county has a really good 6'1 center soph Owens. She might not be top 5 but maybe number ten.

The center for SK, Meier, is one the best I have seen. One of their Freshmen gets a lot of 'ink' but without their center they would have been in trouble against ND. If she is not one of the top she is certainly MVP for SK.

Blair Green for Harlan County is in the top 10 with out a doubt.

9th grade has to include Niece from SK Held from Cooper 10th Anderson from Cooper & Davis from Dixie

If you are referring to Brooke Davis she is 10th grade

If you are referring to Brooke Davis she is 10th grade

 

Thats correct thats why it says 10th thanks

Thats correct thats why it says 10th thanks

sorry my bad LOL!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.