Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

So much for that theory.
If the would let them play. I'm sure the 30 NBA execs there tonight may all be asleep by now.
  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is the first time this year that the platoon stopped the momentum at the 12 min mark.

when I turned on the game Kentucky was up big since then Texas went on an 11 to 2 run

UK is 0-9 from the 3 pt. line.

 

The streak may end tonight. End of the shot clock make is the only way they will end it because no one is taking a 3 from here on out.

when I turned on the game Kentucky was up big since then Texas went on an 11 to 2 run
PLEASE turn the game off :) lol
PLEASE turn the game off :) lol

If Texas comes back to win I may have to watch every UK game this year

I remember a baseline jumper by Lyles. Has any other UK field goal been made outside the paint? Even the Ulis short jumper was inside the paint I believe... just below the foul line.

If Texas comes back to win I may have to watch every UK game this year

 

You did pick Texas big! lol

  • Author

THERE'S the 3.

You did pick Texas big! lol

 

It's still gonna happen don't worry. Plenty of time left on the clock :lol2:

2-3 zone offense basics but a player at the free throw line.....

GA must have left the room for a second lol

 

No joke I really did use the little boys room. It's ok I'm back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.