Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

18 Texas

13 Kentucky

 

7:11 left in the 1st half.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

We are missing SO many layups & short shots....

  • Author

Our offense is mediocre. If we couldn't wear the other teams down we would not be ranked nearly as high.

UK can't hit the side of a barn from 5 ft in.

  • Author

UK shooting LESS than 18%.

Their offense has worried me all year. Their defense has won the majority of their games.

I don't know who that one official is but he has called I bet 10 or more fouls on both teams but he has let everyone know he is on the floor.

The spark they needed. I have a mancrush on Ullis.

I wish WCS would just take it up hard instead of all his jump hook

shots.

  • Author
I wish WCS would just take it up hard instead of all his jump hook

shots.

 

Are you kidding? If he can perfect it, who could possibly stop a 7 footer with a hook shot?

There are more fouls (24) then Texas or UK has points...

I was disappointed in Bilas on that flagrant foul. He totally ignored the arm across the face of Towns.

 

I am more disappointed in the rebounding than UK's poor shooting.

 

UK is going to see a lot of zone in the coming games after this first half offensive display.

  • Author

26 Texas

26 Kentucky

 

Halftime.

  • Author

Rebounds:

 

27 Texas

11 Kentucky

 

Pitiful.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.