Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats 3 touch fouls away from the ball that the same ref has called ridiculous!

Have a seat Aaron.

 

If I am Cal picking the 5 I want on the floor right now based on tonight's play - Ulis, Poythress, Lyles, WCS and Dakari...or maybe Towns

Have a seat Aaron.

 

If I am Cal picking the 5 I want on the floor right now based on tonight's play - Ulis, Poythress, Lyles, WCS and Dakari...or maybe Towns

 

I agree

  • Author

UK is 0-9 from the 3 pt. line.

  • Author
Approaching the 12 minute mark. From here to the 4 minute mark we should be able to pull away & crush them.

 

So much for that theory.

UK has to start pounding the ball inside. If the refs are going to call it this tight, you have to attack the basket.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.