Walt Allen: AP POY

How tall is Hammonds? He is at least two inches taller than Proffitt. I thought that Allen and Hammonds were both 6'4" and Proffitt 6'2".

Congrats to all that made the list!

I have stood side by side next to all 3.

Proffitt is 6'3, but no taller. Allen is 6'5, at the most. Hammonds is around 6'4. He is a little taller then Proffitt, but not 2 inches. It may look like it, but he isnt.

I walked into the arena behind Profitt on championship night. He is probably 6'3. Allen is around 6'4 imo.
\

I've stood next to these guys and this sounds like the closest estimate. Allen maybe 6'5 but no taller.(I'm around6'2 and hes not that much taller than me). Profitt is about 6'1'' rounded up to 6'3'' in this measurment.

\

I've stood next to these guys and this sounds like the closest estimate. Allen maybe 6'5 but no taller.(I'm around6'2 and hes not that much taller than me). Profitt is about 6'1'' rounded up to 6'3'' in this measurment.

I'm 6'1 and Proffitt is absolutely taller then me.

Like I said before...... 6'3, but no more. More realistically 6'2 and then some.

I'm 6'1 and Proffitt is absolutely taller then me.

Like I said before...... 6'3, but no more. More realistically 6'2 and then some.

Well i'm 6'2'' and a little more and Profitt isnt taller than me, so i'll say since we're talking about no more than an inch , he's a solid 6'1'' and 3quarters. A very possible barely 6'2'' but anymore than that and I'll be 6'3'' . He is not 6'3''

Well i'm 6'2'' and a little more and Profitt isnt taller than me, so i'll say since we're talking about no more than an inch , he's a solid 6'1'' and 3quarters. A very possible barely 6'2'' but anymore than that and I'll be 6'3'' . He is not 6'3''

I would agree. I was simply giving whoever made out the program the benefit of the doubt. LOL.

Walt is 6'4"-6'5" (not 6'7") but he does slouch a little when he walks which makes him look shorter than he is, but he is not 6'7"

Ty is 6'3" but just barely

Jordan is 6'4"

There are some awfully good players on that list. How about the freshmen from Corbin Josh Crawford getting some love. This kid is going to be a special player for the Redhounds and they have him for 3 more seasons! Coach P has to be happy having that young man on his squad!

Congrats to all those players named to the AP All State squad. What a great honor!

Unbelievable that GRC's Preston Knowles is not on this list. IMO, he's one of the top guards in the state - right up there with Slaughter, Mack, & Dunaway.

Congrats to Walt Allen and his SL teammates on their recognition!

Unbelievable that GRC's Preston Knowles is not on this list. IMO, he's one of the top guards in the state - right up there with Slaughter, Mack, & Dunaway.

Congrats to Walt Allen and his SL teammates on their recognition!

I agree that Knowles is the one kid I thought of immediately that should have been on that list somewhere. He is a top notch player. I would be willing to be he makes the CJ All State team where the coaches have the vote.

We got on topic in another thread, so how about this one.....how many of the top 10 could go D-1? I haven't seen them all play so help me out....

Walt Allen

Aaron Dunaway

Vincent Crutcher

Joshua Mack

Steffon Pettigrew

A.J. Slaughter

Daniel Ard

Rodney Haddix

Stuart Miller

Ty Proffitt

Matt Walls

Mack has signed at Coastal Carolina, Ard at Murray State and Slaughter at Western Kentucky. Allen signed with a Division II school that is moving up to Division I in the next year or two. Miller is walking on at Louisville. So that's five already ...

Pettigrew, Proffitt and Haddix are back next year, not sure about Walls. Dunaway is a low or mid D-I guy, in my estimation. Crutcher, at 6-4 or 6-5, looks like a Division II power forward to me.

Mack has signed at Coastal Carolina, Ard at Murray State and Slaughter at Western Kentucky. Allen signed with a Division II school that is moving up to Division I in the next year or two. Miller is walking on at Louisville. So that's five already ...

Pettigrew, Proffitt and Haddix are back next year, not sure about Walls. Dunaway is a low or mid D-I guy, in my estimation. Crutcher, at 6-4 or 6-5, looks like a Division II power forward to me.

Isn't Coastal Carolina where Buzz Peterson is? I know he turned that program around real quick... they were a shot away from beatin Winthrop who was a shot away from beating Tennessee...

So does that mean that Coastal Carolina is 2 shots worse than Tennessee???:D