Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St Louis PD vs The St Louis Rams

Featured Replies

I saw the story, but I'm not sure if Ferguson is Detroit or Chicago either.

 

It's pretty much St. Louis. Trust me, it's close enough. :lol2:

  • Replies 100
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know. I'm sure whatever Obama would do would be illegal and grounds for impeachment.

 

Who is the highest law enforcement official and what could he do?

I HOPE you know the answer to that, if not............smh.
I HOPE you know the answer to that, if not............smh.

 

Nah, I don't know. I don't keep up with titles. I'm sure the name will be familiar once someone chooses to answer the question.

Nah, I don't know. I don't keep up with titles. I'm sure the name will be familiar once someone chooses to answer the question.

 

Does the name Eric Holder sound familiar?

Nah, I don't know. I don't keep up with titles. I'm sure the name will be familiar once someone chooses to answer the question.

 

"Top law enforcement official" usually refers to the AG, and thus Holder, but I think most people get what you're saying and FBD is being pedantic.

"Top law enforcement official" usually refers to the AG, and thus Holder, but I think most people get what you're saying and FBD is being pedantic.

 

I was thinking it was the Attorney General, Holder but I've never heard the Attorney General referred to as "the top law enforcement offical." Folks need to just speak English in these parts. :lol2:

Does the name Eric Holder sound familiar?

 

 

Of course. Why not just call him the Attorney General instead of the "top law enforcement offical"? Holder is like a police chief or something? I thought he was an attorney. Or a general. Which is it?

Of course. Why not just call him the Attorney General instead of the "top law enforcement offical"? Holder is like a police chief or something? I thought he was an attorney. Or a general. Which is it?

 

 

You're a very smart man; that's why I didn't feel the need to dumb it down for you. :wacky:

You're a very smart man; that's why I didn't feel the need to dumb it down for you. :wacky:

 

 

"Top law enforcement official" usually refers to the AG, and thus Holder, but I think most people get what you're saying and FBD is being pedantic.

Pedantic? What does that mean? I don't keep up with word meanings and stuff like that..........LOL!

Pedantic? What does that mean? I don't keep up with word meanings and stuff like that..........LOL!

 

Isn't that a doctor that works on feet?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.