Belfry or Johnson Central: What program is more successful the last 10 years

LRCW

Which program has had the most success the past 10 years?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which program has had the most success the past 10 years?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Success" can be defined many ways. I don't think championship rings defines it. What Iroquois did this year, given their circumstances, is "success." If they sustain it, we can talk about them.

If you are looking at the whole picture, and really make it 15 years, I don't know how anyone can argue with the kind of program that Louisville Central and Coach Scoggins has built.

BG and Highlands will be in 5A together for the next 4 years. If BG wins state twice which school has a better program?

Will they play head-to-head during the regular season during this 4 year span, as well?

If not, we will have to wait and see how both teams do over the next 4 post-seasons.

Will they play head-to-head during the regular season during this 4 year span, as well?

If not, we will have to wait and see how both teams do over the next 4 post-seasons.

Doubt it but you never know. I'd love that matchup in the regular season but with them in the same class I wouldn't expect it. If they meet it will likely be in the state finals.