Northern Kentucky 4A in 2006

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A team that lost one district game last year with a roster full of sophomores is not going to open anyone's eyes. Everyone's eyes are already open. If you read through the threads for next year in 4A, you'll notice that most people have them as their favorite next year. ;) BC will not sneak up on anyone next year.

You are right that they will be no surprise. But Boone County lost 3 district games last year Simon Kenton, Ryle, Conner.:thumb:

You are right that they will be no surprise. But Boone County lost 3 district games last year Simon Kenton, Ryle, Conner.:thumb:

My memory must be going. Somehow, I remember things from 2 years ago, but not last year. :lol:

My memory must be going. Somehow, I remember things from 2 years ago, but not last year. :lol:

Your just remembering that ONE game they won, or was it two? I can't remember either..:laugh: :laugh: The three losses were irrelevant. :laugh:

Ryle was the pre season and untill the last week of the regular season, the favorite to win the district last season.

HOWEVER,

Dixie is the 4A District Champs.

We lost 5 players to graduation.

We are the top dog on the block with the only other team being Boone Co, and I would put them almost even with us going into the year. Though I wouldn't get excited if you wanted to put them ahead of us in the preseason. It's a subjective call. I don't think so, but I can live with it if the Rebels want to be proud of their team and place them ahead of us. Ryle SHOULD have taken the district crown last season. They know that, and so do we, but they didn't. We did. Why? Well if they figure that one out, I suspect they won't let it happen again.

Dixie will repeat as District Champs again, and it won't shock me if they play in Louisville in December. All we have to do is beat BC.:p

wow! incredible....now your predicting the future

whos going to win state?

wow! incredible....now your predicting the future

whos going to win state?

Your new to this, so I'll cut you some slack. I predicted the same types of things last year too..... and by the way... I was right.:D