Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaSalle (OH) 38 Mount Healthy (OH) 6

Featured Replies

Both teams were undefeated, the Lancers were up 24-0 at the half, and they rushed 45 times for 436 yards.

Says a lot about Beechwood too, LaSalle is a pretty heavy hitter, and the Owls had a great season.

  • Author
Says a lot about Beechwood too, LaSalle is a pretty heavy hitter, and the Owls had a great season.

 

I agree. Mount Healthy has a very good team. IMO, LaSalle may be the best team in OH.

I agree. Mount Healthy has a very good team. IMO, LaSalle may be the best team in OH.

 

 

What does it say?

  • Author
What does it say?

 

That Beechwood is really good and their losses came to two very good football teams.

That Beechwood is really good and their losses came to two very good football teams.

I agree

I agree. Mount Healthy has a very good team. IMO, LaSalle may be the best team in OH.

 

Lasalle has been as impressive and consistent as any team in Ohio. They are just steamrolling their way through the D2 playoffs. They are without a doubt the best rushing team in the state. They consistently go for 300 yds or more per game.

  • Author
Lasalle has been as impressive and consistent as any team in Ohio. They are just steamrolling their way through the D2 playoffs. They are without a doubt the best rushing team in the state. They consistently go for 300 yds or more per game.

 

I think the whole backfield is back again for next season too. Larkin is amazing; one of the best high school running backs I've watched in a long time.

Both teams were undefeated, the Lancers were up 24-0 at the half, and they rushed 45 times for 436 yards.

 

On the bolded, LaSalle has one loss. They lost to St. X.

Lancers are certainly the favorites to win D-II at this point, but no big surprise to anyone who has seen them play. Very good D-II team, better than the Loveland team that won it last year.

 

That said, I'm not so sure they're the best team in Ohio. Running the D-II gauntlet and running the D-I gauntlet two very different things. Could they beat anyone on a given night, sure. Could they beat five quality D-I teams in a row, see St. X loss.

 

Score doesn't surprise me, and I based it partially on the Owls game with Beechwood. No disrespect to Beechwood, but a state championship caliber D-II Ohio school isn't holding on for its life against a Kentucky class A school.

 

Again, that's not a knock on Beechwood at all, it just showed me the Lancers and Owls were different animals.

  • Author
On the bolded, LaSalle has one loss. They lost to St. X.

 

Forgot about the Bombers.

LaSalle won the state D2 championship tonight in a blowout.

LaSalle won the state D2 championship tonight in a blowout.

 

55-13

55-13

 

Correction 55-20

I watched most of the game. They looked like men against boys against a Nordonia team that was 14-0 and had scored over 50 in all of its previous playoff games. The Larkin kid at RB was VERY impressive. The Lasalle skilled guys are almost all juniors too. They will be something else next year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.