Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Grand Canyon Predictions

Who wins? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      95%
      22
    • Grand Canyon
      4%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It's the Antelopes second year in Division 1 against the preseason AP #1 team.

Kentucky 102-56.

I just wanted to click Grand Canyon just for fun. I'm not going to lie haha.

 

Kentucky 104

Grand Canyon 63

  • Author
I just wanted to click Grand Canyon just for fun. I'm not going to lie haha.

 

Kentucky 104

Grand Canyon 63

 

One of the reasons I made this thread with a poll haha. I wanted to see how many people would do that for fun.

One of the reasons I made this thread with a poll haha. I wanted to see how many people would do that for fun.

 

:thumb::laugh::ylsuper:

Kentucky eleventy billion

Grand Canyon 59

Anyone else taking the 40-0 bait in Vegas?

Kentucky by 2 in double OT

Dan Majerle is their head coach, he has some nice sports bars in the Phoenix area.

A lot of times when larger schools bring in these smaller schools, there is some connection.

 

Is there a former player of Cal's on the staff or anything like that? I know a lot of times coaches at the big school like to do them the favor with the financial shot in the arm.

A lot of times when larger schools bring in these smaller schools, there is some connection.

 

Is there a former player of Cal's on the staff or anything like that? I know a lot of times coaches at the big school like to do them the favor with the financial shot in the arm.

 

Does make you wonder. I'm, pretty sure that GC isn't on the schedule to help the Cats get tournament tough.

Does make you wonder. I'm, pretty sure that GC isn't on the schedule to help the Cats get tournament tough.

 

Looked through their coaches and didn't really see any connection to Coach Cal or UK but I did see that Todd Lee (8 seasons as HC at Kentucky Wesleyan) is in his 2nd year as their Associate Head Coach.

A lot of times when larger schools bring in these smaller schools, there is some connection.

 

Is there a former player of Cal's on the staff or anything like that? I know a lot of times coaches at the big school like to do them the favor with the financial shot in the arm.

 

Chris Briggs was a manager at UK for a while under Tubby Smith

 

If you mean Grand Canyon, could be Todd Lee knowing someone. Or it could simply be Calipari wanting to have an NBA great give his thoughts on UK after the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.