November 7, 201411 yr Any thoughts on the potential of this deal? Anyone think it would be beneficial for both sides? With Cleveland needing more defense and a point guard who will pass the ball and Boston needing a "bucket getter" to build around, is this plausible?
November 7, 201411 yr Very plausible. Especially when you look at the fact that KI has taken 34 shots since recording his last assist. Everybody wins if this trade is made.
November 7, 201411 yr LeBron James, Kyrie Irving reportedly exchange words on state of Cleveland Cavaliers' offense - ESPN
November 7, 201411 yr Rondo and LeBron could be nasty.... With Love and Marion? Talk about Old Man YMCA ball at its finest. I am actually dying to see this and just get lost watching the ball move.
November 7, 201411 yr It'll suck since Uncle Drew got the team back together with Love and added Lebron. Adding Lebron to the team should be the next move for the Uncle Drew series.
November 7, 201411 yr It'll suck for 15 seconds, and then we'll get to see one of the greatest starting 5s in BBAll in the last 30 years.
November 7, 201411 yr Author My uncle made a point to me yesterday, the difference in views between Love and Irving. He said Love felt "aw man I get to play with Lebron" and Irving was the exact opposite "thats cool, Lebron is coming to play with me". Does anyone know the likelihood of this trade happening? Is it being discussed?
November 7, 201411 yr Would be interesting but leaves them with even bigger problems with 3 point shooters.
November 7, 201411 yr My uncle made a point to me yesterday, the difference in views between Love and Irving. He said Love felt "aw man I get to play with Lebron" and Irving was the exact opposite "thats cool, Lebron is coming to play with me". Does anyone know the likelihood of this trade happening? Is it being discussed? Nothing more than twitter/message board rumors at this point.
November 7, 201411 yr The Cavs are 1-3, not 11-33. Kyrie is his own man and not in awe of LeBron. He wants his, especially coming off being the FIBA MVP. I have faith they can get things remedied.
November 7, 201411 yr I love Rondo, but is he a better fit with LBJ? He is a PG that plays best with the ball and is not a great shooter so he won't space the floor for LBJ. Rondo and Love in the pick and roll could be good, along with Rajon's defense. I' m not sure Rondo is a significantly better fit with Lebron, however.
November 7, 201411 yr I love Rondo, but is he a better fit with LBJ? He is a PG that plays best with the ball and is not a great shooter so he won't space the floor for LBJ. Rondo and Love in the pick and roll could be good, along with Rajon's defense. I' m not sure Rondo is a significantly better fit with Lebron, however. You don't want the PG on LeBron's team taking 34 shots in between assists. JMO.
November 7, 201411 yr Im just saying, Rondo playing with Lebron would be pretty good. Kyrie Irving and Lebron of course are going to bump heads, I seen this when he announced going back to Cleveland. Sorry Kyrie, but looks like you're about to get Lebron'd.. What Lebron wants, no let me rephrase this, Who Lebron wants, Lebron gets! Rondo is an assist man, he looks to assist and find a person to score first. Kyrie is a scoring machiene who does not want to share the Love(I Made a funny..Kevin Love) LOL
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.